Saturday, August 16, 2008

Random Thoughts...

So, Rodney and I are sitting here watching the presidential candidates debate with Pastor Rick Warner. This campaign has me really fubared. (I know that's not really a word, but I used it, so, ha!) I have always considered myself a Republican, but, I don't really know what to think this year. It is not a cut and dry election. I feel that, because of the issues that fell upon Pres. Bush, the 2 candidates are saying alot of really nice things that everyone in the US wants to hear. Senator Obama makes many great points, and explained his views very well tonight, and say does McCain. McCain seems to be more of a comedian than a politician. He really is funny, but tonight, I think Obama outdebated him. I wish I was more political. I have to blame it on pure ignorance. I have no clue. This election effects the next 4-8 years of my life, as well as my children's. Who knows. Anyways, we have church tomorrow, and that is always exciting. I really love going to our church, and spending time with our friends. Most importantly, I love hearing Darrell teach us about our awesome Savior. I love it. I can't wait to see where God is leading our church. Oh, by the way, check Ferris' blog and check up on the girls. They are doing better. Liana is a trooper. She is doing great. Adleigh is doing better, but still greatly needs all of our prayers. She is still on the vent in the NICU. She needs to be with her sister. (I told you these were RANDOM thoughts. Tehe!) I'll post more later!! Buuuyyyeee!

1 comment:

J&J said...

Hey girl,

I love reading your blog, it's awesome!! Hope ya'll have a good day at church. Hope school get's off to a good start. Don't forget about the blogging world.

Jessica