Thursday, August 28, 2008

What would I do?

Ugghh. I just heard on the TV that they believe that the 3 year old little girl, Kaleigh Anthony, is dead. I was hoping and praying that they would find her somewhere alive and fine. I can't imagine something happening to one of my children. I have a four year old boy. He is my whole life. I can't imagine my life without him. How could a mother allow anything to happen to be her baby? What kind of monster is Kasey Anthony? The news is now saying that they found a hair sample from the Mom's car that appears to be the little girl's. Lately, we have been having alot of behavior issues with Brendan. He is having some awful temper tantrums, and has been waking up during the night. This has been very frustrating. It really wears on a parent when there is a difficult child involved. I just sit here now and think, despite the hard times, there are soooo many incredible times that I wouldn't trade for anything in the world. He is so full of life, and so wonderful. he has the best sense of humor, and loves to make people laugh. He is a Mama's boy and adores his Daddy. I feel so guilty when I might go overboard with discipline, especially when aggravated. i can't imagine what I would do without him. We are so blessed to have him in our lives, and the horrible thing is, you never know how much time we are going to be given with our children. You have to make the absolute most of every moment, even the trying ones. Look at each difficult behavior as a stage that will pass, and enjoy and love your child while they are still young. One day, they won't be so quick to run up and hug and kiss you or sit in your lap for a story. Don't miss it. As Kenny Chesney says, "Don't blink." That is so true. I pray God's forgiveness for any time that I have been too hard on my baby or made him feel like he wasn't everything to me. I don't want him to ever doubt how much he is adored and cherished by his Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: